Moodboard Monday is a feature that I used to have on my last blog and that I have continued on Instagram. Its a small chronicle of some things I did or noticed or happened upon this last week.
Descriptions of photos from left to right:
- My babygirl!! This little girl gives me so much life. She is like a mini me, but wiser and cuter.
- This patriotic glitter nail polish from NCLA, Born on the 4th of July, that I received in my July Glossybox has come in handy as a cool symbol of my olympic love. #obsessed
- My weekly setup all ready to do in my bullet journal. I am even attempting Miracle Mornings again.
- When your man is seriously committed to trying to live right, cause we sure do need Jesus, honey.
- So much going on in this pic. First check out a sneak peek of one of my Wardrobe Wednesday outfits. Isn’t that embroidery gorgeous? And of course, there is my new violet hair. I am loving the color. I am also loving this Grease and Gorilla Snot Wash and Go. Yes, you read that right. Sounds much worse than it is, I promise. Let’s just say there is a huge possibility that there will be a couple of hair posts in our future.
- I posted a variation of this pic on IG the other day. Some things deserve another look. I have to say that sometimes my caramel frappuccino is the most exciting thing that can happen in my day. And I am perfectly fine with that.
- My first Black Dahlia is blooming!! I know it’s more like a pink dahlia, but trust me, she will get much darker. So pretty. I am so proud of my erratic green thumb. Sometimes stuff grows, and sometimes it doesn’t. Always excited when planting is a success.
- Random key pic. Because sometimes I just like taking pictures of simple everyday things.
- And to wrap it all up, A huge kiss from me to you. I have discovered my current signature lip look. It is Clinique’s Superbalm in Black Honey, and MAC’s Lip Pencil in Nightmoth. Sometimes you just need some juicy dark lips in your life. Interpret that however you like.
So that’s it for my first Moodboard Monday on this blog. I hope you enjoy it. I would love to know what cool thing or things you got into last week. Leave me a comment and let me know, or just say, “Hey”!!
Until next time,
Here’s a big ole glossy smooch!!